28.8.11

As of Late.

I'm really enjoying instagram at the moment. I love taking photos with my phone when I'm out and about to document little happenings in my day. Here are a few recents:



1. My new bicyclette! I wanted to get an older bike and fix 'er up, but it proved to be more challenging/expensive than anticipated. I love my bike!
2. First photo of me after passing my Australian Citizenship test. Nate and I headed out for lunch at Earl Canteen immediately after to celebrate.
3. Cute packaging at Earl.
4. Contents of cute packaging: black sesame and salted caramel macarons. Heaven.
5. My utterly delicious Confit duck Ciabatta with caramelised figs, walnuts, onion jam, radicchio, and watercress.
6. A day spent in the Mornington only meant we had to stop at some wineries. Hickinbotham also brews beer. This is the tasting paddle. win/win situation.
7. The most incredible miniature hot air balloons at Schots
8. Exterior of Schots Home Emporium; my new favourite place to window shop for home goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment